Our Investment Process
- Independent CFP® with fiduciary responsibility to do what is in the best interest of the client; an advisor - not just a broker
- Transparent discounted quarterly fees for advisory accounts- (Not a commission based transactional relationship)
- Personalized attention with quarterly meetings
- Retirement account organization and withdrawal strategies
- Investment advice and implementation (no discretionary trading)
- Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation with rebalancing
- Active and Passive investment strategies
- Money manager consultant providing peer performance rankings of active money managers with cost effective implementation
- Almost universal access to investment products including mutual funds, ETFs, unit trusts, stocks, bonds, brokerage CDs, annuities, etc.
- Focus is on client’s long term goal- (Not short term events or market performance)
Financial planning included in asset management fee
Asset allocation does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Laurence Egle is an Investment Advisor Representative. Eagle Harbor Financial is not a registered broker/dealer or independent investment advisory firm. *Securities offered through HD Vest Investment ServicesSM, Member SIPC, Advisory Services offered through HD Vest Advisory ServicesSM.